Kitchen Stories. Best Banana Bread.
by Cashmere Wrap & Macadamia Nuts
Elaborate and refined recipes are great when you have some time to spare, but when there is not enough hours in the day, those easy and “hassle-free” recipes come in handy. Best Banana Bread is a maximum taste and minimum effort. It is simple and fast to prepare, so quite ideal for all who like to create a homely feeling of a homemade cake without spending to much time in the kitchen. Three, two, one… here we go!
Best Banana Bread.
- 1 glass (250 ml) of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 glass of cooking oil
- 2 glasses of all purpose flour
- 2 ts. of baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1 ts. of grounded cinnamon
- a handful of chopped walnuts
- 2 – 3 bananas (it is best to use bananas that are not too fresh and begin to turn brown)
- Using a fork, squash bananas into a pulp.
- Mix all ingredients together until they form a consistent dough (no need to follow any special order).
- Pour the dough into a baking form that was greased with cooking oil and sprinkled with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for about an hour in 180 C degrees.
- Serve with a vanilla sauce, whipped cream, carmel, ice-cream…
P.S. I never tried myself, but heard that Banana Bread tastes well when soaked in egg – milk mixture and friend on some butter… Maybe a thing to consider on a Monday morning when you need more that just a cup of coffee to feel enthusiastic and start a new week with a smile.