Kitchen Stories. Mmmmm… Dark Chocolate Brownies.
by Cashmere Wrap & Macadamia Nuts
Brownies are a desert that requires no special introduction, as it is well known in many corners of the world. Brownie and a cup of coffee can be a remedy for “mean reds” or simply for feeling a little blue. For me, even the smell of melted chocolate brings the smile back.
- 2 dark chocolates (200 g. each)
- 1 glass of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 of a butter stick (counting whole stick as 200 g.)
- a glass of all purpose flour
- 1 ss. of baking soda
- chopped walnuts or almonds
- In a saucepan melt chocolate with butter. Having done that, set the mixture aside and let it cool down.
- Mix eggs with butter, add flour and baking soda. Add chocolate melted with butter. Mix well until you get well worked dough.
- Add half of chopped nuts into the dough and stir again.
- Pour the dough into a baking form greased with butter and sprinkled with bread crumbs. Distribute remaining nuts on top of the dough.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes in the owen heated to 180 C degrees.
- After baking, the cake should be a little “undone”, moist in the middle.
- Serve alone or alongside with whipped cream, carmel or vanilla sauce.