Style Commandments by Edith Head.
by Cashmere Wrap & Macadamia Nuts
Edith Head, a great costume designer responsible for most iconic looks from the Golden Age of Hollywood, knew a lot about the art of wearing clothes and never hesitated to share it. Some practical advices on how to make clothes serve you. How to achieve the target?
- By choosing garments that serve you and are right for all the activities that fill your days, no matter if it is at home, in the business environment or in the social circles.
- By selecting clothes and designs that flatter your attributes and cover flaws, make you look slimmer, younger, prettier and overall pleasant to look at.
- By wearing clothes that give you a sense of self confidence and stay true to your personality.
- By purchasing items that protect you from being ridiculed, pointed at or laughed about, making you feel pretty and appropriate on all occasions and in each and every social setting.
- By being conscious and seeking only those pieces that help you in achieving your goals, presenting you in the way you want to be seen and putting out there a message that you want to communicate.